Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blogging with mind on energy saver mode


This is what I half wish I could be doing. Sleep after a long day at work is such a welcome, however the lure of the Internet is too great.




Yesterday after work, I played badminton with my brother in the backyard. Then my dad joined and after I smashed the shuttlecock haphazardly (I’m terrible at badminton) into the direction of a climbing plant and my dad hit it anyway, the flowers from the plant dropped and twirled as they descended. Attracted my attention as the flowers, some purple and some wilted as they were brown, twirled towards the grass. I had half the urge to go over and shake the leaves so that more confetti would ensue. Hehe. Overcome by a sudden childishness, I stared in amazement at its beauty for a while till the game resumed.

I had hopes of turning on my pc and writing up a long post about something I did two Saturdays ago. Unfortunately, my mind is worn out and all I can muster my strength to blog about is a post like this. This will have to do, for the mean time.

No comments: