Monday, May 14, 2007

Saturday treats

Went out with Rose again some time ago, this time for a bit of shopping and lunch at Madam Tang’s.

Firstly, we met up at Sarawak Plaza, where the Lea Clearance Sales was going on, and it was insane. The shop was full of stuff, but nothing that caught my eye could fit me. It was either too small, or too big. Those people who have size 5 feet would have plenty more options though. But what is it with shoe shops always putting out the standard display shoe size as a 5? The last time I was a size 5 was in primary school I think, or in lower secondary. Haha.

Ah, another thing is this friend of mine often says she’s fat when she tries on or browses goods when shopping when she’s not. Don’t get too fanatical about dieting, you’re beautiful as you are, Rose.

Anyway, then later while walking around, Rose decided to get some chocolate for my little brother. I told her there wasn’t any need to, but she really insisted on doing so. Thanks so much yea, Rose, so kind and generous of you. My brother really liked the tube of Smarties-like chocolate, he ate a little bit a time and only finished it three days later I think.


Time was a bit tight that day, so we headed off to lunch at Madam Tang’s to have their really good Beef Noodles. After hearing all the raves about it, I finally find how why it’s garnerd such good reviews.


Would you just look at that bowl of noodles, I’m getting hungry looking at it. And it was perfect to have it during that rainy day.

And here’s the name card of the place, funny thing about the place is that it only serves three kinds of dishes, Nasi Lemak, Sarawak Laksa and Beef Noodles. The Beef Noodles I had was the normal variant and cost RM4.50. There’s a special kind that cost more. Same goes for the other two dishes, there is the normal and special variant. And from what I’ve heard, they are all really good.

And the back of the card shows directions to the place, and it’s opening hours. It opens for breakfast at 8 and is open till 3pm.

Well, thanks again to Rose for accompanying me for that day. So going to miss outings with my old friends when I go over to university. Sigh.. countdown.. 4 months.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

since when u like to post your own pic ar? after stepping in the 'working world' u changed hia?