Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The same weird tag again

I got tagged by Sam and Gabrielle. Not again, this tag again, I’ve done it before but I just can’t seem to find the post in my archives. Darn it. Anyway, the tag requires you to write 6 weird things about yourself. So, here goes.

  1. My face goes red very easily. And people think I’m blushing, but it’s not always so. My face goes red when I laugh, when I eat spicy food and of course when I get shy. I think my blood circulation must be really good or something. Haha. You should see how red my face can get, it’s a sight to behold. People who know me well would know. Yea, it’s weird but that’s something I can’t do much about.

  1. When I play on the piano, my pinky fingers subconsciously tend to be elevated above the rest of my fingers, which may not sound weird but looks weird. I’ve noticed that my fingers also do that sometimes when I’m typing, weird habit.

  1. I go online everyday, even during STPM exams, without fail. Some people find it weird that I don’t seem to panic and still can go online during major exams. But it is a sort of stress release for me, therapeutic in a sense. The only time I do not go online is when I go on vacation. Am I addicted? I do not deny…

  1. My hair is weird. Enough said, I’ve ranted about this enough on my blog.

  1. I can’t ever grow my nails long. This comes from playing piano from an early age, where nails must always be kept trimmed unless you like hearing that annoying tapping nails make on the piano keys. Until now, even though I don’t play piano as much, nor go to school where it is against the rules to have long nails, my nails can’t be grown any longer.

  1. I don’t eat fish, or much seafood for that matter, except crustaceans like prawns, crabs and lobsters. Please do not make me eat fish, I’d only eat fish if I have to, like at occasions or dinners where I feel obliged to eat. I know fish is good, it has all sorts of omega oil goodness but I’m not eating it. Going to the fish section of the market or supermarket makes me hold my breath, can’t stand the cooked fish smell, what more to say the raw kind.

And another weird thing about me is I wouldn't be tagging anyone, the tag game ends here. Haha.

2 comments:

Sam said...

And another tag. Check out me blog for details. =)

Andrew said...

lala