Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tagged again

I got tagged by Sam, again.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Online it’s Wandkey. Offline it’s Wen Qi.
Birth Date: 5 December 1987
Current Status: It’s complicated (Haha, Friendster has this option)
Eye Colour: Black or very dark brown
Hair Colour: Black with the occasional strand of white hair during periods of intense stress, like exams.
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : My dad is Teochew, my mum is Hakka. To put it simply, I’m Chinese.
My Fears : Argh so many I can’t keep track of them, I have a few phobias too, weird ones like fear of deep sea creatures.
My Perfect Pizza : No seafood! And plenty of cheese, and lots of toppings. But please, no vegetarian pizzas. Those are not real pizzas.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : What’s the time? Eh, got message or not, check check…
My Bedtime : About 1am nowadays, it’s holidays
My Most Missed Memory : The times when I felt like I was productive and doing something I am good at.

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, the real kind, Diet Coke tastes weird
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King for the burgers, McD for the french fries
Single or Group Dates: “Your search for “dates” has returned 0 search results.”
Adidas or Nike: Do I look like I’m made of money?
Tea or Nestea: Teh C Peng special
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: No coffee for me, no thanks, I do not want to get addicted

LAYER 5: DO YOU..
Smoke : Tak Nak!
Curse : A lady never utters a single foul word *Demurely smiles*
Take a Shower : No I don’t, I take showers, plural…
Have a Crush : Crushes are for kids
Think You've Been In Love : I don’t think so…
Go To School : Not anymore! I’m going to university
Want To Get Married : Not yet
Believe In Yourself : Always! It’s them I don’t believe! Haha.
Think You're A Health Freak : No way.. I failed the Health Freak Aptitude test

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST..
Drank Alcohol : The occasional sip, I think I’m alcohol intolerant, it makes me go really red in the face
Gone To The Mall : I love the mall
Been On Stage : Yep, piano, ballet, prefect presentation, Interact President duties etc.
Eaten Sushi : Yes, but I don’t fancy raw fish. In fact I don’t fancy fish at all.
Dyed Your Hair : I have virgin hair

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER..
Played A Stripping Game : “Mummy, what’s stripping game?”
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Of course I have, stupid question.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
To Be Married : Before it’s too late!

LAYER 9: IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour : As long as it’s not bloodshot red, any natural colour is okay.
Hair Colour : As long as it suits him, it’s fine
Short Hair or Long Hair : Same as above

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING..
A Minute Ago : Doing this tag
An Hour Ago : Reading blogs. Posting in Undergroundsquare. Chatting on msn.
4.5 Hours Ago : Smsing people
1 Month Ago : Holidaying in Bali
1 Year Ago : Being busy with form 6

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES..
I love : love
I hate : love
I hide : love
I miss : love
I need : love


As usual, I wouldn’t be tagging anyone. Lazy…

1 comment:

Andrew said...

hmm... i tod u don sms can die 1? =P

take bath.. mz remember cuci burit oso.. =3